Dodge 1320 Club Announced for Drag Racing Enthusiasts
Dodge continues to make a name for itself in designing a range of high-performance sports sedans and coupes. Now, the brand is supporting the growing number of enthusiasts who take part in permitted quarter-mile drag races with the launch of the all-new 1320 club. U.S. and Canadian owners of Dodge Challengers (2008-present) and Dodge Chargers (2006-present) can head on over to the Dodge Garage – the brand’s digital content center for racing and car enthusiasts.
Members of the 1320 club will be able to design their own public profile while displaying their rides, take the safe racing pledge, comment on entries, submit time slips for review and approval, designate the next drag strip to conquer, and stay updated with recent racing news. Owners of both stock and modified Dodge vehicles will be able to compete for achievement badges and decals as well as a spot on the Dodge 1320 Leaderboard.
“The 1320 Club provides our Dodge brand enthusiasts with an exclusive online destination to record and share their official quarter-mile achievements within the drag racing community,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “With more Dodge brand enthusiasts than ever wanting to be part of our ‘brotherhood of muscle,’ the addition of the 1320 Club to the Dodge Garage further expands the ultimate digital content hub where muscle car and race enthusiasts can find the latest on all things Dodge, SRT, and Mopar.”
Available in gray for Stock or red for Modified earned achievement badges and decals will be available to purchase for owners to display on their vehicles. Those Stock or Modified badges include – Quarter-mile runtime, ranging from 8.0-13.9 seconds; how quickly the vehicle covers 0-60 ft., ranging from 1.4-2.0 seconds; or hitting a top speed ranging from 105 to 170. Members will receive an exclusive 1320 Club hat once a 1320 Club decal is purchased. They can also upload time slips and use the hashtag#SaveYourSlips for some extra bragging rights on social media.
For those who qualify, follow these steps:
- Login to your DodgeGarage.com account or sign up if you don’t have one
- Visit the 1320 Club landing page to sign up for the club
- New 1320 Club members will be required to:
- Provide vehicle year, model, and trim level details
- Provide vehicle VIN
- Select Stock or Modified and provide a list of modifications, if possible.
- Create your “My Garage” public profile by uploading an image of the vehicle that will sync to the time slips submitted.
- Submit time slips to earn a spot on the leaderboard and achievement badges by:
- Manually entering the track name, quarter-mile run-time, 0-60 ft. time, and top speed as shown on the time slip
- Upload two pictures of the time slip(s):
- By itself to be displayed upon entry
- Above the vehicle’s VIN tag to verify eligibility
- Submissions will be reviewed and verified by Dodge Garage admins
- Once submissions are approved, you’ll receive an email confirming your next level of achievement
- Achievement badges will be added to the Dodge Garage profile to be shared on social media and will be available for purchase as decals to be displayed on the vehicle.
For those who qualify, please keep in mind that the Dodge brand does not endorse or condone any form of street racing. All submissions are required to be from a race conducted at a sanctioned race facility. Stop by University Dodge and test drive one of our available high-performance vehicles today!